Tuesday, May 6, 2008
TWO YEARS TO GO!
Since we don't have kids to brag about yet, I'm going to have to spend this post bragging about my husband. Last week Steve finished his medical school classes and today was his last actual class exam. Then he takes Step 1 of the boards in June and starts his rotations in July. I am so incredibly proud of him!! He has worked so hard the past 2 years and is close to the top of his class. I am excited for him to start his rotations and to be able to apply everything he has learned. He is going to make an amazing physician. Love you babe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was on Dan and Dana's Blog and thought I would look around. I am Dan's sister and my husband attends Wake Forest Med School here in NC. Seems that we are in the same boat currently. He took his Step 1 April 4th and has been doing his inpatient Internal Med rotation since April 7th. I will have to check back to see how the adventure is going for you! Jenny
Post a Comment