Because Steve and I don't have kids yet, I have to find other things to blog about. Before I try to force myself to fall asleep, I decided to post the exciting day I have planned for tomorrow!!
How great does this sound....Waking up and spending more than 15min getting ready and putting on REAL clothes to go meet Steve for a lunch date to watch the Zags! Then coming home, cleaning our disasterous house, watching the shows I missed this week online (and commercial free) and then going for a run before cooking dinner. Last but not least, cuddling up with Steve and sleeping at the same time.
I also have to squeeze in some studying time but I didn't want to put it in that last paragraph because it sounded so perfect.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, that does sound like a good day. It's Dana. Allie just told me you have a blog so I thought I would look you up. Finally, a way to stay in touch for me who despises talking on the phone. It is so fun to see all that you are doing and I love your adorable hair. Let me know how things are for ya.
Post a Comment